DISCLAIMER: Links in this post may contain affiliate links. Honesty above all. Please read our disclosure policy here.
Our main focus is learning how to generate extra income, but today we want to focus on getting the body we want. It is called beach body or summer body by many, but do you want to look good on summer time only or all year round? Where I come from, the island of Puerto Rico, we don’t have seasons really. Its summer all year round. So, we want to look good everywhere we go.
It’s not hard to get there. The hard part is maintaining. On that note, you will learn or recap exercises that can get you there. Then you will learn about natural supplements and the trainings I do that can help you maintain. And of course, you will be able to use the links with discounts.
First, we need to understand what we are trying to do when we say we want to bulk up. The bulk is a period of time where your primary goals are to build muscle, increase your body weight, and strength via a surplus of calories intake with your diet. Personally, I don’t do diets. Not because they don’t work, on the contrary they do; but I just like to eat. I prefer to take the supplements that you will learn about later on. With that said, if you do a diet, you will more than likely see faster results.
Your skeletal muscles need the fuel from diets and supplements to grow. Ensure you see a professional and get a tailored nutrition diet. We can’t give you one here because we are not professional nutritionists and each individual is different when it comes to eating habits. What might work for some, may not work for others.
After you get your diet, just follow the training and take the supplements that you will learn about here. Training and eating in a smart manner is key to a successful bulking phase. Let’s get started.
Part I: Shoulders
The following list are the 10 best muscle building exercises for shoulders. Why shoulders? On males, broad shoulders will give your body a shape of strength. We all want to look strong. Some may think if you look strong, people will hesitate to mess with you.
This list is based on two factors: EMG tests and exercise’s ability to accommodate load. There is no need to do them in this same order. Just make sure they are part of your training. I suggest 3 sets but the amount of reps and the weight is completely up to you and what you are trying to get. Keep in mind, lighter weight and more reps, equals more definition. Heavier weight and less reps, equals more strength and size.
1. Barbell Push Press
* With the barbell at your upper chest, slightly bend your knees and explode upward on the balls of your feet while pressing the bar overhead.
* This involves your lower body, core, delts, triceps and upper pecs.
* Don’t do it every workout since this variation uses so many muscle groups. Ensure you warm up well then proceed to perform it first in your workout. It’s a great choice for increasing strength and power.
2. Dumbbell Incline Row
* Rowing movements don’t just work the “back”. They also involve the rear delts.
* This would be a good exercise if you pair back and shoulders on the same training day.
* Use a wide grip on the machine before you try adding single joint movements.
3. Seated Overhead Barbell Press
* Sitting not only makes it hard to use momentum, it also creates a nice base from which to push the weight.
* It recruits a greater degree of triceps than dumbbells can.
* As you lower the barbell to the front, you upper arms no longer move directly out to your sides. This indicates that the anterior delts are now picking up some of the workload.
* Use challenging weights and a seat back for support on heavy sets.
4. Arnold Press
* Starting position is dumbbells in front of your shoulders with palms facing you.
* Press the weights overhead while simultaneously rotating your wrists, at the top position your palms should be facing forward.
* As you lower the weights, rotate your wrists in the opposite direction.
5. Dumbbell Lateral Raise
* This is a great single joint movement for mid delts.
* Ensure you lead with your elbows.
* Don’t rest at the bottom. It is better to stop the downward arc when your arms are about 30 degrees out to the sides.
* It works great if you are doing down the rack training, which means quickly exchange your dumbbells for lighter ones (about 5 pounds) each time you reach muscle failure.
6. Front Dumbbell Raise
* It emphasizes the anterior head of your deltoids.
* Can be done with barbell or cables too. We like dumbbells better.
* Each side will work independently, which helps you spot strength imbalances and correct them.
* You might not do this one too often since individuals tend to overdo chest training, more than likely your front delts may be already well developed.
7. Standing Military Press
* It can be done with either barbell or dumbbell
* Since it is not seated, it allows for a bit of momentum as well as the increased muscle activation when you compare it to the seated version.
* Keep the bar just off your upper chest, press straight overhead, stop just short of locking out your arms.
*Maintain a slight bend in your knees to absorb changes in your centre of gravity. It also relieves some stress on your lower back.
*Maintain a neutral hip position.
* Don’t tip your hips forward or stick your butt out (back). You can do damage to your lumbar spine.
* Dumbbells tend to work better since it demands a greater degree of EMG activation. The expense will be the amount of weight lifted.
8. Seated Overhead Dumbbell Press
* As the other exercises, switching out the barbell for dumbbells, works each side independently. It makes the move more challenging and requires more input from stabilizer muscles. It means that it helps with your stability and your core.
* It also helps with the range of motion since it is a bit longer as you press the weights overhead.
**Note: There is no need to hit or allow the dumbbells to touch at the top.
* The seated position removes you lower body from the lift. The mid delts are heavily engaged, with far less stress on the anterior delts. In contrast when a barbell is in front of your head.
9. Upright row
* It targets the middle delts.
* There are different variations, you can use EZ bar, barbell, cables or even using the Smith machine has its advantages. None is better than the other.
* Keep in mind that a closer grip increases range of motion, while a wider grip has a significant greater delt activation, minimizing the bicep’s role in the movement.
10. Machine Rear Deltoid Fly
* This one you might want to use it frequently since rear delts are so often under trained compared to front and middle delts.
* Go for a neutral grip, not palms down, in order to maximally activate the muscle. Don’t sling the weights up with poor control. Don’t cheat and don’t hurt yourself.
Part II: Supplements
I get my supplements from Crazybulk.com. You can get 25% off, Just enter my name Joey Ortiz at check out and they will give you your reward. You can transform your body in as little as 30 days. Work like steroids but they are natural and legal (clean).
If you never heard of crazybulk, they are the top provider of performance and bodybuilding supplements. Their primary focus is to improve strength, athletic performance, muscle building and muscle retention during the cutting and bulking stages. Their products are so good that they work like illegal steroids, but don’t get scared. They have been designed to re-create the benefits of them but without the harmful side effects and NO needles! The following bulking products are 100% safe and natural.
The supplements discussed are best consumed in combinations, as this strategy will increase your success rate during the bulking phase. I will begin with the combination I take, which are Decaduro (D-Ka) and Dianabol (D-Bal). Then will proceed to name other products that might be of interest to you.
It has the perfect anabolic formula to help you gain strength and muscle mass. It is the safe alternative to Deca-Durobolin (illegal steroid). It can be used as a bulking or cutting agent.
* Boosts explosive power and strength
* Boosts muscle gains and aids rapid recovery
* Helps to relieve joint and tendon pain
* Helps preserve lean muscle while decreasing body fat
D-Ka increases nitrogen retention and protein synthesis which are the building blocks for building muscle. Resists water retention. Has a positive impact on collagen tissue production which is located in tendons and ligaments at all major joints within the body. In other words, reduces joint pain.
Take 1 tablet, 3 times a day with meals. Every day for 4 to 8 weeks cycles. Ensure to take 1 tablet 30-45 minutes before you begin your workout.
This is a powerful strength and muscle supplement that simulates the effects of ‘Dianabol’ which is undoubtedly the most popular anabolic banned steroid on the market.
* Increases nitrogen retention in the muscle tissue. This equates to a boost in muscle growth, power and strength.
* Quick results in terms of muscle growth, power and strength
* It is especially good for hard gainers
The main benefit is that it creates a highly active anabolic environment which enables the muscle tissue to retain more nitrogen. The higher amount of nitrogen within the body, the cells are then able to build more muscle tissue via an increase in protein synthesis. It also decreases muscle fatigue and boosts your recovery time.
On workout days, take 3 capsules with water approximately 45 minutes after your workout.
On non-workout days, take 1 capsule with every meal.
Is the safe alternative to the steroid with the same name ‘Winsol’ and it is a vital supplement to be used during the cutting phase. Helps muscle retention, sculpting the perfect beach body, stripping the fat and increasing your metabolism. It is fantastic supplement for improving your abs visibility because it helps to blitz away stubborn body fat and reduces water retention.
* Boosts your muscular endurance and strength
* Helps with muscle definition and shaping
* Helps with muscle vascularity
* Retains muscle tissue while stripping body fat
Take it every day to keep your energy and strength level on point throughout your cutting phase.
Anvarol, Testo-max, Clenbutrol, Trenorol and many others. I will not go into details here because it will turn into a book. Go to Crazybulk.com for more details.
Part III: Detox
Detox is a very important part. You want to clean your body before you begin any cycle of training. Your best choice is The Red Tea Detox. It is designed to last 14 days, which is the perfect length in duration to detox your body. You can expect to lose up to 14 pounds on your first cycle.
* Cheap compare to all other detox available (only $17 with my link)
* Unlimited use
* Lose weight easy
* No caffeine
* Good taste
Results may vary by person. Get yours!
Part IV: Training
When it comes to training, we don’t always have time to go to the gym. But we can fix that with a little investment. And nothing better than be able to train from home or anywhere for that matter.
When it comes to muscles, nothing better than Tactical Muscle. This is a system originally made exclusively for the elite operators (soldiers) working around the world. But now, you can have the same results that soldiers have obtained for years. If you are serious about bulking up and getting in shape, get Tactical Muscle.
Another biggie, is getting those abs. You need to work out that core if you want to see any improvements. That is why I have Specforce Abs. This is the most scientifically researched and more complete core strength and stability program on the planet. I combine this program with a fat burner. This is what will get you shredded. The fat decimator. I got all my friends using it. If you want to show off those abs, this is a most have.
Obviously you want to look great. But, if you are like me, which is married. Then you want your significant other to look good too. It makes you both look compatible. My wife uses The 21 Day Flat Belly System. Is a rapid weight loss system that allows you to easily lose on average, 1 pound per day. Give her some inspiration and you will see the results…. in bed…. and other areas too.
Lastly, earn money while you train outside. You can walk or you can run. Just make sure that you download Sweatcoin app to your phone before you go out. The app will count your steps and pay you as you train. Make your steps count!
We will be back with more info. Hope it helps! Leave your comment below.
Remember, it’s all about the road to wealth and health. If you liked it, pay it forward. Don’t forget to share it in social media and help others become successful as well. There is plenty of room for all of us. In the end, your success will only depend on you and not what others do.
If you have any questions, you can reach me at email@example.com